About Me

My photo
I'm an instructor for the Computer, Science and Internet course at Full Sail University in Orlando, Fl. I'm taking the Education Media Design and Technology Masters so that I may expand my teaching repertoire and become a better instructor.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

BP9_RILS Links

After I posted my own RILS experience, I took a look at my fellow colleagues blogs to see what they were up to. Many of them had great ideas and positive experiences.

What are they doing?

Take a look at this link to see my comments on Hunter's Blog "Blogged on Phonics". He used an online polling system to "give his students a voice". Really good idea and a great project. 


Use this link to see my comments on David Middlebrook's Blog "Teaching Music Through Technology". David used online music creation and editing tools to allow his students to create, edit and publish their own piece of music. I firmly believe that students learn best by "doing" (hence my own blog title) and Dave's project is such a great example of that.


These are just two examples of the many great projects my fellow classmates created in their quest to improve education and make learning more relevant to our students. 

It's been a long month, but in the end I think we all learned quite a bit. Good job everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment