About Me

My photo
I'm an instructor for the Computer, Science and Internet course at Full Sail University in Orlando, Fl. I'm taking the Education Media Design and Technology Masters so that I may expand my teaching repertoire and become a better instructor.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog

It's kind of funny that we start this month, this particular week, with a class that uses blogging.

It was only last week that I had decided I wanted to start a blog, although admittedly one with a different focus.  I created an account with blogger, set up and designed my blog.

But, between school and work, I hadn't a chance to, well...blog!

And here we are, learning about and creating our own blogs.

I think I'll be putting my personal blog on hold for a little while longer, while I focus on my master's program and of course my own students. 


So this, this will be my practice, my preparation, my foray into blogging; first steps here, even as I'm still taking my beginning steps into the program itself. 

I'm hoping to continue to use this blog after this month and for the duration of my course. I can imagine that as we proceed and our tasks get more difficult, and our projects build up to their conclusions, that it will be helpful to have a place to plan, reflect, and share on our experiences. 

So begins the journey. :)
© 2011 Jessica Wunder Double Helix Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment