About Me

My photo
I'm an instructor for the Computer, Science and Internet course at Full Sail University in Orlando, Fl. I'm taking the Education Media Design and Technology Masters so that I may expand my teaching repertoire and become a better instructor.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

BP3_iGoogleScreenShots

Three different screen shots highlighting my newly personalized iGoogle pages for the EMDT Master's program.
This seems like it could be useful, but I have a habit of trying something new and never remembering to use it afterward. I have a hard time changing habits and adding new things to my regime. Making iGoogle my home page when I open Safari will definitely help.
Here's to new functionality with web 2.0!



iGoogle Home tab

iGoogle FSO/CBR tab
iGoogle ETC tab

No comments:

Post a Comment